Sunday, February 6, 2011

You Are Beautiful

{Random Acts of Kindness}

I love to leave little happy notes for strangers in hopes of brightening their day :)

Something as simple a  post-it or note cards with a few words of encouragement to be left on someones car, in gym locker rooms, in clothes store fitting rooms, on magazine covers and weight loss products in stores, on scales, etc. Reminding women/girl or anyone for that matter, that they ARE beautiful just as they are! I also add Smile Cards when I have them.

Who knows, maybe today's random acts of kindness can prevent tomorrows random acts of terrorism...

{A few favorite encouraging quotes}

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
- Anonymous

Every wall is a door.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

This above all, to thine own self be true.
- William Shakespeare'
  
Happiness depends upon ourselves.
- Aristotle 

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Lao Tzu 

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- C. S. Lewis 

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
- Judy Garland


New note cards for this week! :)
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~