Thursday, September 15, 2011

The A B C's of Meeeee!





A. Age: 29 [eeek 30 this month!]
B. Bed size: a QUEEN for this queen.
C. Chore that you hate: laundry...oh i dislike it very much.
D. Dogs: a big ole baby named Murphy, our Great Dane.
E. Essential start to your day: waking up my monsters in the most obnoxious ways possible :)
F. Favorite color: Turquoise
G. Gold or Silver: I still prefer silver, but gold is making a come back.
H. Height: 5'3 
I. Instruments you play: air guitar
J. Job title: Lead Creative Executive ;)
K. Kids: two. Redd (7) & Dollface (5)
L. Live: El Paso, Texas
M. Mother’s name: Joy Lynn
N. Nicknames: small people call me Mama
O. Overnight hospital stays: Only when having my babies.
P. Pet peeves: Do not eat in ear. I hate to hear people chew their food. Gross.
Q. Quote from a movie: Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco. Frannncisco. Franciscooo. -- I love Buddy the Elf. :)
R. Right or left handed: righty
S. Siblings: Oh man, thats a loaded question. I'm the only with my two parents. They each have others and then there are step's and half's and what have ya. We're a melting pot :)
U. Underwear: Lots and lots :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussels Sprouts. Gross.
W. What makes you run late: KIDS
X. X-Rays you’ve had: my ankles, arms, chest, I've had em all :)
Y. Yummy food that you make: I kiss better than I cook, but I'm working on this...
Z. Zoo animal: Zoo's kinda make me sad, but if I must go, I like to see the penguins


If you want to play along, leave a link to your A to Z post here on my comments and I'll take a peek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~