Monday, January 2, 2012

Lovely Lists



Random fact about me; I love to make lists. Like, love LOVE lists.
I rarely adhere to said lists, but I enjoy the heck out of making them all the same. 

This year I plan on making more lists (for fun) and referring back to them often. 
If I were to get another pup, I'd name him/her:

  • Yeti
  • Burt-Reynolds
  • Lannister
  • Warwick (after Warwick Davis)
  • Hoggle
  • Bogart
  • Tyghe
  • Rufus
  • Gandolf
  • Gunther
  • Chaka-Khan
  • Bishop
  • Charo
  • Jose
  • Curry (after the one and only, Tim Curry )
  • Lancelot
  • Atticus
  • Amos
  • Raul
  • Birdie
  • Lola
  • Betty-Davis

11 comments:

  1. a very eclectic list from which to choose! we had a rottweiler called amos.
    i love that you say you enjoy making them but not necessarily adhering to them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this list, it's so pretty. I am the same way. If I even mess up while writing it out, I will throw it away and do it again. May be a little much but I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should make a list notebook so you know where all your lists are and can find them when you want to refer to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting to love making lists! I've got some journals I'm writing in and I'm making lists in them of the most random stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love list making too. it's sort of obsessive. There is a chance i may be moving cross country in 9 months, so i have already made detailed lists of what to bring if i do, what to sell before i go, what are the first things i'll do when i get there, etc. I keep all my lists on google docs so that i can update them whenever the mood strikes even if i'm not home, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Yeti! I almost used that word in scrabble the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My vote would go to Rufus, but then again I'm partial to that name. I had the most awesome guinea pig in the entire world & his name was Rufus. Miss that little fella.

    ReplyDelete
  8. long live the list! I have the same list going on about 5 pieces of paper, always have.

    Curry rolls of the tongue nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all these 'list' comments! So much fun! I'm glad to see so many list makers out there :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm pretty much obsessed with making lists, love them!! Burt-Reynolds & Curry are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My cat's name is Yeti.

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~