Thursday, January 26, 2012

To the Batmobile...

                            KAPOW ! !
                                            WHAM ! !
                    ZOK ! !
                                       CRASH ! !

I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of buying clothes! (Apparel Diet) It feels like a huge waste of money when a little TLC can go a long way. 

Last week I revamped one of my sons shirts and turned it into a shirt made for a little rock star. You can read about that here

This week I saved Batman. Yes, Gotham City, you owe me one. The caped crusader lives on... 


I used a regular Black Sharpie, but I highly recommend using the new STAINED by Sharpie. I have yet to try them out, but they have fabric ink and should hold up much better than standard Sharpies. 

[[ Hey Sharpie, I would love to try these new babies out. Hook a crafter up! *wink, wink* ]] 

Anywho-  I colored in the worn out bat signal with black then freshened up the outlines with a yellow Sharpie. Bada Bing Bada Bang Bada Batman! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~