Wednesday, July 25, 2012

“Eleganza! Extravaganza!”


I am a HUGE fan of Rupaul and her shows; Rupaul's Drag Race and RuPaul's Drag U. Amazing. They have it all. Entertainment, drama, fashion, makeup tips-EVERYTHING. You can check out RuPaul's Drag Race Season 4 episodes here. My all time fav Queen is the one and only Ongina. She was/is Perfection. Seriously.

Today, Dollface and I were spending a little quality time in front of the boob-tube watching the lovely ladies of the episode get makeovers from amazing Drag Queens. I mean, if I were to get a makeover, I would want some assistance from a drag queen too! Who wouldnt? If anyone knows makeup and hair tricks and how to flatter your body, it would be those fabulous ladies. Right?! So as we sat here Ooing and Ahhing I was always Tweeting... shocker, right? Wellll to my surprise Logo mentioned me in a tweet! *squeal* Ah, yes, it is the little things in life that make me all gitty.





2 comments:

  1. A life goal is to be as sassy and confident as Rupaul. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too! We should sign up to go on Drag U for makeovers ;)

      Delete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~