Monday, March 21, 2011

Imperfection at its best

Here is a super fast, super easy, spring wreath I made for the front door. Its not perfect, but I love the end result. I haven't quite decided if it is going to stay on my door or if I'm going to tinker with it a bit and put it in my daughters room.
Odds are, Doll Face will win and it will be hanging on her door by the end of the week. I'm OK with that tho, no pollen graffiti if its indoors :)



  
 



OK, picture overkill- but there's something beautiful with little imperfections, don't you think? I heart scrap fabric rosettes!


Linked to:

3 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE it Becky!!! very spring****y

    ReplyDelete
  3. This wreath is so cute. What did you use for the form! I like how thin it is. A nice change from every other wreath floating around out there. I'm so glad you found my blog! Thanks for stopping by. New follower.

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~