Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What's in a name?

Juliet:
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet."

Romeo and Juliet (II, ii, 1-2)

I love my blog name, I truly do. Its so random and so me, and the lovely SGT picked it out for me! However, I feel that my opening intentions are evolving as I begin to figure out life when constantly in a blogger state of mind. Maybe I am not meant to be a raw potato after all...

I just want you all to be aware that my blog title and twitter name will be changing in the near future. I have a few details I want to work out and make sure that I am in love with the new name. 

Wish me luck!

Hey you bloggers- did you do this? Is this a common thing or do I suffer from a more sever case of ADD than I thought I? 

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! I 'suffered' with this for a while... I named my blog:
    sylvias-journal.blogspot.com...
    and despised it for so long. it seemed so juvenile to me.

    BUT, then I switched to my own domain (that i have to pay to host), but I got to use that name:
    sylvia-.com
    WHICH, I LOVE. I think there is SO MUCH in a name!
    Good luck on this journey. I'll be following along to see how it goes!
    blessings!
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sylvia! When I hit 50 followers I will work on 'the change' lol

    ((Love your blog, btw))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually will sit on a name for awhile before I finally go with it...but there have been blogs in the past that I had to let go of and change/move because the name stopped fitting it well.

    Good luck with the change!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...mine has changed a few times*L* Wish I could change the actual address*L*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't changed mine in years, only because I'm not that dedicated. But one of my favorite blogs to follow changed her blog name several times, and each time it reflected where she was in her life at the time.

    It's yours. Do what you want with it. :)

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~