Sunday, August 28, 2011

Less Hell, More El


Did I die and move to heaven? 

Fresh bread brought to my house by a neighbor. Does this even happen anymore? 
I am still in shock, or awe, or shock & awe. Whatever I am, I am amazed.



We may not know anyone in this weird and wonderful new city, but my new neighbors have gone above and beyond to make us feel 100% at home and welcome in their community. So much so that I have even started a journal all about our new home, city, and the wonderful people we meet. Honestly, I had to. There was no way I was going to be able to keep all their names and occupations straight. 

If I turn into a Stephford wife, someone shoot me. 



1 comment:

  1. mmmm. homemade bread is so good! That's really great about your neighbors. We just moved into our new home a few months ago, and I haven't made any "neighbor" friends yet.

    xx-Keri {The Botch House}

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~