Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Simplify

I have been inspired.

 The Great American Apparel Diet

{no buying for one year}

I know that I am NOT that dedicated nor do I contain that kind of self-control to last me an entire year, like the ladies who took the Apparel Diet this past year.   
[That’s Insane!]  HOWEVER, I am going to take on my own mini variation of their Diet. Instead of no buying clothes for a whole year, I am setting a personal goal to not purchase new clothing for 6 months.  [Baby Steps, People]  I am going to allow myself the occasional Goodwill snag, but that is it.

I figure with now having a mortgage and extra bills, this is a fine time to really start limiting myself and learn more about the art of simplifying. 


Start Date: September 1, 2011 End Date March 1, 2011

So this means I need to get my shopping fix tomorrow :)

Current closet condition:



*Feel free to join me on this little journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~