Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gypsy Love

Here's the story
of a lovely lady
Who was drawing up some very stylish designs.
All of them were absolutely darling, 
like the others,
The newest one with feathers...


And so the story of Ballistic Gypsy begins...
The lovely Lindsay of Scenic Glory created this amazingly beautiful blog design for me. She is so creative and I cannot say enough good things about her. No really, I'm out of words, she is that wonderful. If you haven't checked out her work yet, I highly recommend that you do. You wont be sorry :)







Thank you, again, Lindsay. I am so in-love with my blog now.
I feel refreshed. Ready to take it to the next level.
xoxo 

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your design! Lindsay designed my blog as well and every time I see a Scenic Glory design I just smile! She is so talented.

    Also, besides your design, you have an amazing blog! Love it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx, Doll! I might add that your blog is absolutely beautiful as well. FEATHERS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great!!! Lovely!

    Xo,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~