Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Time

My Time

Is there really such a thing as ‘My Time’?  Some days it is not feasible. Today, however, I was able to get a whopping two hours alone! And what did I do during my alone time?? Watched some Craigy Ferg on the DVR! Ahh Love his Scottish humor. 

As soon as I get everything unpacked and a workstation set up, I will return to my creating of fun things. Until then, I unpack to the sounds of “Who’s that at the door? IT’S SECRETARIAT!” and no matter how many times I’ve watched that, I always laugh.  

Thank you, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, for making my afternoon enjoyable!



I'm linking up over at Sylvia C. 


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Found you through Sylvia C. and This Is My Time: Follow Your Bliss Link Up.

    Me time is hard to come by, but isn't a laugh like that the best!? :)


    ~ Meredith From A Mother Seeking
    http://www.amotherseeking.com

    A Mother Seeking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! This made me laugh. Love me some Craigy Ferg.

    Balls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for linking up!
    two hours sounds grand!

    good luck unpacking!
    XO,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~