Sunday, October 16, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday


A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words And Interpretation Is E v e r y t h i n g. Here are my interpretations for my first ever Scavenger Hunt Sunday. (want to join in? learn more about SHS here)

Abstract



Round

 the lid to my grandmothers old cookie jar :)

Fire

tho not literal fire, the sunrise over the mountains sets the sky on fire every morning.

Seeing Faces in Strange Places

to me, the shadow cast from the tree makes a profile of a face...kinda creepy

Stars

  perhaps to literal? eh, it'll do for this week. Next week I'll try harder.


linked to:

ramblings and photos

6 comments:

  1. Your photos are great. I like the abstract and the cookie jar lid is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty sun flare pictures. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool shots - I really like fire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done lady! They're all a little abstract :) The strange places one is quite creepy. Glad you played along this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on Fire...what a brilliant capture ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. good finds! the prompts for next week seem challenging too!

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~