Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random Thoughts Of The Day



1.       Harry Potter marathon on abc family + cat naps + ice cream = one of the most relaxing and enjoyable Sundays I have had in a long time.
2.       Cannot spend two Sundays in a row on my bum. Next week, we are going for another hike.
3.       Glasses: I need them, I own them, I hate to wear them.
4.       Pinterest, if you give me any more damn 404 errors when trying to edit all my many boards and pins, I am likely to cancel my account or scream at my computer. Who am I kidding, it would be the latter.
5.       Socialization, I miss it. In Savannah, I would often run into people I knew near every time I left the house. I miss that...
6.       Turns out I’m a bit on the competitive side. Who knew?  I had never thought of myself as competitive before, but I entered a Valspar contest and I am in 3rd place and it is driving me insane not being 1st! It goes by votes only. You can vote once an hour until 30 November. It’s not like it is a talent competition or anything but it's bugging the shit out of me still the same. Shameless plug  -----> http://bit.ly/tUIfrS
7.       Time to think about Christmas trees. Should we go real or fake? Personally, I’m down with a tacky white tree or even pink, but my hubs a much more boring uninteresting traditional style.
8.       Dyslexia. It has been determined that Redd has dyslexia. Can you believe that the public library did not have a single book on this? Off to Barns and Noble tomorrow to find The Gift of Dyslexia Why Some of the Smartest People Can't Read and How They Can Learn.By Ronald D. Davis with Eldon M.Braun.
9.       When filling out your Christmas cards this year take ONE CARD and SEND it to this address: A Recovering American Soldier, c/o Walter Reed Army Medical Center, 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20307-5001.
10.   The trouble with spending so much time alone is that my mind tends to run wild and over think so many things.'Nuff said.
11.   I would give anything for someone to wash all the sand and dust off my car. I was not meant to be a southwestern kinda girl.
12.   Oh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair (<---♪ ♫ )


Ooo and one more thing before I go:
I like change. I get bored easily. Blame my ADD.
BG will have a new look complete with awesome new buttons coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. a fun read. :)

    that's good that you know for sure about the dyslexia, that's always half the battle isn't it, not knowing what the challenge is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Christmas card note. I'm definitely doing that!

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~