Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thnx ❤

Can I just give, Scenic Glory, a well deserved shout out for a minute!?! 

I have her to thank (again) for my new blog design. I'm in love! Aren't those dream catchers just stunning? And these buttons, oh.my.gosh! I keep clicking 'view blog' over and over just to look at them! lol Sorry, I guess I'm still in shock over how beautiful they turned out :)





Please, take a button, if you're so inclined. 
Let me know in your comment and I'll return the favor :)

Again, THANK YOU LINDSAY! 



You can find Scenic Glory here: Blog, Twitter, Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this design.beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love drawing mandalas so particularly enjoy the dreamcatchers as well.
    looks lovely all round. and i've swapped your button for the new one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog looks amazing! I am in love with those whimsical dreamcatchers and the beautiful colors!!
    Lindsay did great!! She is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~