A couple days ago, Miss Chrissy from Whimsical Poppysmic tagged me in this fun little get to know you game. And since I love games, how could I not play along?
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
6. No tag backs.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ You legitimately have to tag 11!
[Easy Peasy, right? so here we go...]
[11 Things about me that you probably do not know]
1. I do judge a book by its cover. I like to walk into the book store and grab the very first thing that catches my eye. Often I will go home and start reading it right away without even looking on the back to see what it is about. I find this so much more exciting :)
2. I am both and only child & a sister to many. His, hers, and theirs, steps and half's. Whatever. They are all my brothers and sisters. XOXO
3. I curse profusely.
4. I fidget, A LOT.
5. I love really bad jokes. I have a huge catalog of them in my head just waiting for the right moment to share one.
6. I absolutely detest the shower curtain being opened.
7. The words Epic and Literally are two of the most overused & misused filler words and they make me want to stab myself in the eye with a plastic spoon.
8. I turn into a raging monster when chronically sleep deprived.
9. Daisies have always been my favorite flower. I even got a daisy tattoo, my first tattoo, at the ripe old age of 18 :)
10. I want to move to London, like tomorrow.
11. I have a massively huge crush on Steve Carell. I developed the crush after watching the movie Dan In Real Life.
Ok, those were the 11 facts about myself. Now on to the questions Chrissy posted for me!
1. Are you happy with your life right now? Well thats kind of a loaded question. In general, I'll say yes.
2. Where would you like to travel? in a word, EVERYWHERE.
3. Name your favorite quote from a book, song or movie. “Inconceivable!” — The Princess Bride
4. Are you secretly in love with someone? Nah, its pretty public.
5. Are you a daydreamer? If yes, what do you dream about? Yes, and I daydream about the life I am living taking place in another country.
6. What is your favorite animal and why? I really don't have a favorite.
7. If you won the lottery big time, what would you buy/ do first? Pay off debt then invest and keep living life as we are.
8. Would you rather live where you are now or somewhere else? If so, where? SOMEWHERE ELSE!! Anywhere else!
9. What is your biggest hobby? I'd have to say Photography.
10. Do you have a favorite perfume? Yes, I love me some True Religion.
11. What's your biggest wish for 2012? To feel at home here.
Those were my answers to Chrissy's questions and here are my 11 questions for the bloggers I will tag below!
1. What colors inspire you?
2. How many books do you usually read per year?
3. What style music moves and inspires you?
4. Have you ever been cow tipping or snipe hunting?
5. What was your childhood nickname?
6. Do you have any strange phobias?
7. Do you have moves like Jagger?
8. What is your favorite reality TV show?
9. What is something that makes you cringe?
10. What do you collect?
11. What fashion faux pas are you guilty of?
and now I must tag [11 people]: Jessica, Rain, Nova, Olivia Grace, Jahnavi, Beca, LB, Sarah, Janel, and Miss Martyr-hood.