Thursday, December 22, 2011

fear.

My husband and I have been living with an immense fear for the past few months. We have tried hard to spare our family from any worries. In doing so, with the exception of a few texts to a close friend or two, it left us with the burden on our shoulders alone. 

Two days ago, our little 5-year-old Dollface had to have a Perotidectomy. She was under anesthesia and in surgery for almost two hours. Scariest thing I have ever had to endure as a parent.  

Praise God, Buddha, or your spiritual Goddess.
SHE IS OKAY! They removed all infected tissue and were able to determine that her “bump” was not a tumor after all.
* I am so thankful for all the good juju * 





6 comments:

  1. Such good news! What a great Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky Wood-BrownDecember 22, 2011

    So glad everything turned out okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I commented twice on this I'm sorry.
    You never really know what that fear feels like until you're feeling it & you realize you can't numb up or black out. You have to pull through it & you my friend did. I'm proud of you & my sweet girl. I miss you girls so much!
    And on the bright side, she looks like a fierce little stylish warrior in that first pic.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Christmas gift for your family! Dollface is a sweetheart...xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how I missed this...so glad everything worked out fine! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~