Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Political Shenanigans

Mark your calenders folks, FEBRUARY 22, 2012 

Political Debates: the most entertaining and enjoyable reality show on TV to date. How, you might ask... turn it into a drinking game. You heard read correct. The only Super Pac I currently care about is a Super cold 6-Pack of Dos Equis... or Blue Moon. Haven't quite made my mind up just yet. 

POLITICAL DRINKING GAME. Pick a few words and every time a seedy politician says any of those words, take a drink. Here we have three active words. Elected, Economy, and Jobs. Now, you can switch things up a bit and say every time Romney say IMMIGRANTS- Drink, Gingrich says ELECTED- Drink, Paul says ECONOMY- Drink, and Santorum say JOBS- Drink.


I picked the word ELECTED
Jessica (Sweet Green Tangerine) picked ECONOMY
Jeremy (Sweet Green Tangerine) picked JOBS
If the Mr was here, he would have picked IMMIGRANTS


Other fun words to use:
  • BUDGET
  • SENATOR
  • OBAMA
  • IRAQ
  • WAR
  • TAXES
  • TROOPS
  • IMPORTANT
  • AFGHANISTAN
  • REPUBLICAN PARTY
  • DEMOCRAT PARTY
  • RELIGION 
  • FASCISM
  • EDUCATION
  • BIG GOVERNMENT
  • ILLEGAL 
  • CHECKS AND BALANCES
  • LOBBY
  • PRIMARY
  • PLATFORM
  • INCUMBENT
  • GOP
  • FILIBUSTER
  • CHANGE
  • IMMIGRATION 


For the record, I would take this election much more seriously if I thought the candidates were. I do feel there is one man who is genuine, but just one. Unfortunately, I do not see him going much further in this race. This makes me sad. He seems to have the heart we need. 

I believe in equality. I do not believe in politics. For amusement purposes only, I took a mini political quiz. My results were of no surprise.


1 comment:

  1. This, THIS, made my heart sing. I can't wait to not be knocked up next year so I can join in the fun! This has to be the best way to watch the debates I've heard yet.

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~