Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wordless Wednesday

My nemesis : the gym



pretty much... and I dislike my gym, so thats not helpful either. I'm considering canceling my membership with them and find a female only gym. Coed working out its working out for me. Its just annoying getting all red faced and sweaty doing an hour of cardio at a time, while the guys sit on the weight benches flexing their muscles and looking at themselves in the mirror. ugh. no thanks. I miss my old gym. I liked it there.

Linky-Loo

1 comment:

  1. on crazy moments when i signed up to a gym.... i MUCH preferred the women's only areas.

    my absolute fave was a treadmill, best thing ever as i could do it whenever i got the urge in my pjs even. lol

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~