Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SPOTLIGHT 2

The SPOTLIGHT shines bright on Jessica from Sweet Green Tangerine. 
This chick is not only my bloggy bestie, but my real world bestie as well. We have been through a lot together in our moderately short friendship. In five years, we have endured multiple deployments each, friends coming and going, and every emotional roller coaster you could imagine.  Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and other special (and not so special) occasions spent merging our two families together as one. 
If something was to happen, I know without a doubt, she is the kind of friend who would rush to my house, empty my nightstand and delete computer history, no questions asked.  Good friends are hard to find. After both of our husbands came down on orders to pcs, and we are both starting fresh in different states, I am learning more and more every day how hard it is to find a good friend you can connect with and count on.Thanks for being that friend, Jess! XOXO

1. When was the last time you played air guitar? Just the other day actually.  Why?  Because my 6 year old said he wanted to take air guitar lessons.  So he received a 5 minute private lesson from yours truly.  I think he meant real guitar lessons, but I had fun with it.

2. Say you had to change your name, what would you change it to?  I'd love to be named after a song.  Like Prudence or Cecilia.  Technically, there is a song called Jessica by the Allman Brothers, but I kinda hate it.

3. What was the last movie you watched? Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.  It was Extremely amazing and Incredibly awesome.  I cried like a baby.  Tom Hanks & Sandra Bullock are two of my favorite actors and even they were upstaged by that little boy.  Incredible all the way around.  Two thumbs up.

4. Do You believe in psychics?  Yes. Unfortunately I never had the chance to see one with my friend (ahem) even though we kept saying we would. It's on my bucket list.

5. What's on your bucket list?  I have split up my bucket list & created a Year List of things that I can/will actually do this year.  As much as I do want to kiss the Blarney stone, I have to be realistic.  On the 2012 list is...1. Eat Sushi...2.Read The Hobbit (before the movie comes out)...3. Go to Bonnaroo (or any music festival will do).  

1 comment:

  1. Empty nightstand, got it. I got your back.
    These pics are awesome.
    Thanks for spotlighting me. I miss you !

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~