Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SPOTLIGHT

I picked a few bloggers to spotlight. These are bloggers that I enjoy and pretty much think they rock. Creative minds. Talented. Inspirational. 
I sent them a list of fun questions and asked that they picked five to answer.
  • Do you dream in color?
  • Do you ever count your steps while walking?
  • What is your favorite four legged creature and why?
  • What was the last movie you watched?
  • Say you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
  • When was the last time you played the air guitar?
  • What is your absolute favorite food?
  • Do you enjoy rainy days or snowy days more?
  • What do you do in your free time?
  • Do you parallel park or just say forget it and drive around the block again?
  • What is your middle name?
  • Do you believe in psychics?
  • If you were to get a new tattoo, what would it be and where? Have a picture?
  • How stoked would you be if you were able to meet Adele? Seriously.
  • Have you ever met anyone "Famous"?
  • What are three things on your "bucket list"?
  • What desert describes you best?

Today I am shining the SPOTLIGHT on two fab tab bloggers. Both, I adore and enjoy interacting with on Twitter. Ah, Twitter... such a useful tool for bloggers to get to know each other on a more personal level. It makes me smile... and sometimes cringe.
Now without further ado-
Crissy from Whimsical Poppy


What is your favorite four legged creature and why?
Well, I love my pup and my kitty and I could never imagine life without them anymore, but my
favorite four legged creature is the HORSE. I have been a horse lover since I can remember. My mom used to take 
me and my sister to a meadow full of horses when I was about 2 years old to feed them apples. When I was old enough 
I started horse riding and when I was about 20 years old me and my sister even got our own horses...they don't live anymore, unfortunately, but
we would love to get one for our daughter and I!

How stoked would you be if you were able to meet Adele? Seriously.
Adele, ah, ADELE!! I love her! Her music is amazing! Been hearing it since day one. I love her attitude and her looks, she is super pretty even though (or probably because) she doesn't look like a Barbie! Lot that about her! I would LOVE to meet her in person and talk to her...I would love to have her as my BFF!! 

Do you parallel park or just say forget it and drive around the block again?
Well, I do tend to drive around the block once more to avoid it, but after that I do park parallel if no other lot is free.

What are three things on your "bucket list"?
I really, really want to try sky-diving one day!
I want to ride in a hot air balloon!
I want a tattoo!

If you were to get a new tattoo, what would it be and where? Have a picture? 
I want a tattoo on my foot. A feather or the word BELIEVE. I have been wanting to get one for about a year now, I even went to a tattoo shop last summer, but they didn't have anyone available to do it right there, right then and so I never went back, because the people there seemed really unfriendly. I did find a place here in Germany and I will get one as soon as I can wear flip flops for it to heal better!
 
Pocky from Living Apockylypse
  1. What is your favorite four legged creature and why? This is easy for me...lion! Some would think it's because I'm a Leo, but I'm really not all that into the zodiac stuff. For as long as I could remember, I've just been mesmerized by them. Their beauty. Their strength. How majestic they are. Every time I go to the zoo, my trip isn't complete until I've spent time observing them. If I had it my way, I would spend an entire day at the zoo admiring only them.
  2. What was the last movie you watched? Well since I'm answering this before I go to see 'The Woman in Black', the answer is Beauty & the Beast. I'm a sucker for a good fairy tale & have always loved the Disney animated movies. I got so excited when they decided to bring it out in 3D, so I took my teenage SIL to see it as a 'sister date'. We went in princess style (finally got more use out of my tiara I bought for the wedding).
  3. What is your absolute favorite food? This is a toughie for me. There are two dishes that my husband makes where I usually eat myself sick & then get sad when I can't finish all the food on my plate. If I had to pick just one, I would have to say his Smoked Chicken Alfredo.
  4. If you were to get a new tattoo, what would it be and where? Have picture? My husband and I were just talking about this the other day because his uncle is an amazing tattoo artist. I can't really say a new tattoo because I've never gotten one yet. I'm a little too chicken to do it, partly because of the needle & partly because I want to be 100% sure I will love it for the rest of my life. I don't have a picture, but what I came up with ties my love for gaming & crafting together: a knitted 1-up mushroom with an X made from knitting needles (kind of like a skull & cross bones).
  5. What do you do in your free time? A quicker answer would be what I don't do in my free time! LOL! I game. I make things. I blog. I geek it up with learning code or blog design. We do a lot of family fun time, with games (video or board) & movies. And when I need to really wind down from a hectic day at the zombie job, I love veggin' out with my husband & pups to watch one of our favorite shows.

((Cheers))

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me, sweetie! I had a lot of fun with your questions...but it was so hard to pick just 5. Can't wait to see what other wonderful bloggers you pick next!

    (Am I lucky or what? I got paired up with one of my favorite bloggy friends!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me! And how awesome to be featured with one of my blog besties, Pocky! Awesome! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~