Shining the light on the gorgeous Ashley Marie from Chickaddette.
I sent out a list of random questions and asked her to pick five to answer and let us all learn a little more about her.
- Do you dream in color?
- Do you ever count your steps while walking?
- What is your favorite four legged creature and why?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- Say you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- When was the last time you played the air guitar?
- What is your absolute favorite food?
- Do you enjoy rainy days or snowy days more?
- What do you do in your free time?
- Do you parallel park or just say forget it and drive around the block again?
- What is your middle name?
- Do you believe in psychics?
- If you were to get a new tattoo, what would it be and where? Have a picture?
- How stoked would you be if you were able to meet Adele? Seriously.
- Have you ever met anyone "Famous"?
- What are three things on your "bucket list"?
- What desert describes you best?
I totally dream in color... and vividly too. I lack an imagination so my dreams are always so true to life.
I do count my steps when I walk because I'm horrifically OCD... but only when it comes to counting. I count everything... bites, blinks, cars in parking lots, etc!
I certainly prefer rainy days! I try to use rainy days as an opportunity to focus on music and inspiration that comes from music. I can't play a thing or sing a lick but I often experience an emotional release ranging anywhere from a happy thought to a cloudy memory. The beat of the rain is therapeutic to me! Snow is just pretty!
I parallel park in two steps like a bosss.
I feel like the only girl I know who is completely unimpressed with Adele. I'm not one for female artists though... it's nothing personal but I can't stand the drawn out notes. I am, however, impressed by her talent! So as far as meeting her, I could take it or leave it.
Now rush over to her blog and follow along, soon Miss Chickadette will have a wee-one of her own xoxo Congrats, Ashley Marie. This is such an exciting time!!