Monday, March 26, 2012

GOAL




My goal is to go through and post all my half thoughts/drafts. Here goes nothin'.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Care to follow me on bloglovin' ? ?  It's great fun.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

How bout Instagram? bgbecky


.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
My kid rocks. And she has mad drawling skills.

Yea, Its Yoda. She's pretty awesome.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
 INSANELY Large Pizza!


...................................................................................................................







The Hunger Games means date night with the Mr.
and Jack & Coke




Movie Review: I give it a solid B
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Well wouldn't ya know, more Valspar in the mail for me.
Yippee!! - Pretty sure they know me by name.
Free Sample Color: Fireside
 ------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out these rad hand-me-down chairs!
Totally stained up, but they are comfy (sittin in one right now) 
and screaming with potential.
I'm thinking about getting some of that spray on upholstery paint, but haven't found any reviews yet. Have you used Simply Spray Upholstery Paint
Care to tell me what you thought?
I'm thinking a plum color :)



Wow, that wasn't so bad and I got a lot cleared out of my drafts.
Win Win.

6 comments:

  1. That was really indulgent of you... and i totally dig it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree re Hunger Games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, funny. if i did the same it would sound crazy.
    how big is that pizza!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanna say the pizza was 30 inches... it's suppose to feed between 10-15 people. Four grown men and three growing boys made short work of it.

      Delete
  4. Haha! Too much fun. Every now and then, you just have to clear the board to make way for new ideas, right? I wish I had Instagram. No iPhone = no fun for me right now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! :) And those chairs have so much potential!

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~