Monday, March 26, 2012

Miscellany

A day in my life is far from exciting, but here it is.














6am: Coffee for me, 7am: food for the pup, 8am: walking the big kids to school, 9am: getting dolled up, 10am, ready to take on the day, 11am: Mah Jong like a boss, Noon: the beast must eat again, 1pm: Mall time alone, 2pm: at the eye doc, 3pm, driving around in the Mr's big old dirty pick up truck, 4pm: taking some time to smell the roses, 5pm: admiring my lovely earrings found at the mall earlier (2 pairs are going to SGT for a bday present, ya know, since I always remember hers), 6pm: ZENNI! gotta get those cheap glasses since I had to get a new script from the doc.

There you have it. A day in the life of...

And now for a little Monday music - -

3 comments:

  1. I'm sad that your day no longer involves a chit-chat on the patio with your best friend. And i LOVE the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a nice day. i keep meaning to do this, but today would have been one giant photo of me swearing. you look much more pleasant. haha

    ReplyDelete

~ ~ Comments are the way to a bloggers heart ~ ~